Compassionate Guidance for Realizing Presence Amidst Suffering and Loss
If the world around you seems to be falling apart, how do you stay connected to virtues like trust, hope, and love? When someone or something you hold dear is lost, where do you find solace?Sustaining Presence in the Face of Catastrophe shares Eckhart Tolle’s compassionate perspective for those dealing with intense suffering or loss. Recorded within a week of 9/11 at the Omega Institute in New York, these moving sessions bring you Eckhart’s guidance for responding in the face of tragedy, staying rooted in presence when the unexpected happens, and discovering the gifts hidden in apparent calamity.
The Master Key: Discovering Your “Formless” Identity What leads to the incomprehensible events that continue to dominate the news? Eckhart teaches that the majority of the population remains trapped in mental conditioning. We are identified completely with the egoic or “form” identity that includes our thoughts, emotions, and interpretations along with cultural influences. Over the course of nine CDs, you will immerse yourself in Eckhart’s practical teachings for “returning to sanity in the face of catastrophe.” How? By discovering your formless identity—consciousness itself—allowing an intelligence far greater than the mind to operate through you in the world.
“The urgency for a radical change in consciousness seems to grow every day,” explains Eckhart. Here is an invitation to initiate this crucial change in your own life, and become yourself a source of harmony and healing for all.
- Recognizing impermanence as the first step in awakening spiritually
- The roots of unconsciousness and the making of a terrorist
- The testing ground of relationships
- Presence as both our true nature and our best teacher
- A guided meditation in honor of those we’ve lost
- Engaging your life as a sacred work of art
- Nine sessions of empowering insights for illuminating the darkest experiences with the light of love
Time: 11 hours, 3 minutes