Discover the timeless Presence beyond thought in this collection of meditations from Eckhart Tolle
We tend to think of meditation as a formal practice we block time out for each day. But what if every moment of your life was your meditation?
For Eckhart Tolle, meditation shouldn’t be approached as a chore or a means to an end. Rather, meditation is something that you live. “The aim of meditation,” states Eckhart, “is that it eventually becomes your normal state of consciousness.” Essential Meditations with Eckhart Tolle points the way toward this quiet, constant state of Presence—where practice gives way to the realization of your innermost identity.
This retrospective collection gathers rare talks and classic meditations from Eckhart’s extensive teachings, many of which have only been available to retreat participants. Over the course of eleven sessions, Eckhart leads you in meditations for breaking attachment to the stream of thought, easing suffering, discerning your “formless” self, and embodying Presence in every single moment.
Here Eckhart will guide you in discovering:
- The power of asking “Who am I?” as an inquiry practice
- Why Stillness is much more than quieting the unruly mind
- The true source of all creativity
- The evocative poetry of Steve Taylor
- Why awakening is a process of unlearning your assumptions and biases
- The infinite space hidden between your thoughts
- Recognizing yourself as embodied Presence rather than an accumulation of narratives
- Understanding the movement of chi or prana in the body
- The joyous simplicity of present-moment awareness
- How to rise above the thinking mind rather than sinking below it
In Essential Meditations with Eckhart Tolle, you will find not only teachings about transcending the thought-based self, but a direct experience of Stillness itself.
Audio Download: 7 hours, 42 minutes
7 CDs: 7 hours, 42 minutes